Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:27:28 PDT 2011

On 07.10.2011 17:04, dsimcha wrote:
>> I suggest we go ahead with std.regex. Dmitry?
>>
>> Andrei
>
> My only concern is that Dmitry's code uses RegionAllocator. I was hoping
> to get RegionAllocator into Phobos first, but that obviously didn't happen.

I followed that review closely and did a couple of "plan B" moves ;) So
now it's independent of RegionAllocator.

At any rate it was used in one engine (backtracking), and it turned out
that I could get away with raw malloc. Since I already kept an s-list of
pages (arrays) with backtrack info, I sort of did bookmarking stuff of
RegionAllocator twice.

--
Dmitry Olshansky