Database interface design - was how to build up the library.

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Fri Oct 7 09:51:05 PDT 2011

Andrei,

The suggestion in your penultimate paragraph is what I'm trying to get started.

Maybe the answer to the problem with structs may lie somewhere in std.typecons in
combination with the field discovery features supported by most databases. If we
can manufacture the struct to suit the circumstances, then we've cracked it! I'm
probably talking rubbish - Friday night, couple of beers.

I will attempt top start a new thread - [std.database] - your 10 cents worth?

Thanks
Steve