Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:34:26 PDT 2011

On 07.10.2011 21:48, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> Dmitry Olshansky Wrote:
>

>> Well, if Jesse won't mind.
>> I'll wrap the thing up in my phobos fork in a couple of moments.
>> Anyone going for review manager?
>>

>> --
>> Dmitry Olshansky
>
> I'm good with that. Hmm, maybe I can take on managing the review for you.

Thanks, that would be great.

On the bright side of things I'm hitting a funky error after merging
FReD into phobos, compiler stops recognizing std.c.xxx in std.file and
issues errors like:
std/file.d(537) Error: undefined identifier package c.stdio

For those interested in hacking the thing:
git://github.com/blackwhale/phobos.git
on win32 it now runs ok. I fixed one place where compiler won't eat
std.c.stdio.xxx to core.stdc.xxx and it worked. On linux it's far more
complicated.

So ... let's start with FReD as a standalone package and maybe with some
help I'll figure out WTF is going on. It's even easier to try it out
this way, no need to know git/phobos machinery.

Source + docs and goodies, packaged here:
https://github.com/downloads/blackwhale/FReD/FReD.zip

Docs should be viewable here as well: blackwhale.github.com

--
Dmitry Olshansky