[OT] Nick's being an ass again (ok, *way* OT)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Oct 8 18:22:26 PDT 2011

"Vladimir Panteleev" <vladimir at thecybershadow.net> wrote in message
news:op.v216hhvctuzx1w at cybershadow.mshome.net...
> On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 03:27:46 +0300, Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a> wrote:
>
>> How do I send an invite?
>
> At the bottom of the sidebar on the left, there should be an "Invite a
> friend" section.

Oh, you mean through the web interface? I probably won't bother then. I
don't want to tempt fate and end up with my domain's technical contact
address getting messed up. If you're willing though, you could send an
invite to the mailinator address of, say, fhqffmknopnz (I don't really want
to attach a throwaway (or otherwise) gmail address to one of my real
addresses.)