Formal Review of std.regex (FReD)

Alix Pexton alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.DOT.com
Sun Oct 9 14:17:46 PDT 2011

I've not had a proper look at the code yet, but I recall from when I
read the docs during the pre-review period that the introduction was a
little on the informal side. It doesn't seem to have changed since then,
and IMHO the introduction/description needs a bit of a polish to bring
it up to the standard that is required of official documentation.

I'll be busy over the next few weeks, but I will try to make time to
assemble some more specific comments. I just wanted to let you know that
I thought the docs needed some work, just in case.

A...