religious programming

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 04:55:27 PDT 2011

You're the second person to say I'm also religious, but you miss the
point of religious programming:
I'm always open to new techniques. I constantly research for new and
better ways of doing what I'm about to do.
My approach to getting things done is dynamic and i never praise my
techniques as the best in the world and fit for every purpose.

About troubles at home and effort: It doesn't take much effort to
learn a language. It doesn't take much effort to pay attention to the
code you read and write. It's just a matter of a habit. Some people
are careful, some people are sloppy, some people are progressive, some
people are lazy.
I have my own family to take care of and I have my own projects to
develop, but it doesn't stop me from being careful and neat with what
i write.
It's just a matter of a habit.

About paradigms. The need for a limited language comes form the fact,
that people don't write maintainable code. Even if a team uses C++
with lots of address arithmetic and obscure type casts it's always
possible to make it easy to read.
Every level of programming and every paradigm has it's ways of writing
a neat and maintainable code.