religious programming

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:29:32 PDT 2011

Come to think of it, it's exactly the same situation here.
Some people still use and love C.
One of the most famous programmers is a C guru and he used his
expertise in C to write the even more famous OS kernel., which sits in
the heart of the vast majority of operating systems today.

By making D and DMD open-source and community-driven you ensured it's
usability-oriented evolution.
I can't thank you enough for that. :-)

When I finally finish my first project with my brother and start
selling it, I'll quit my job and get self-employed, which will allow
me to direct more effort in developing D.
After all, D is the source of my future profit. I gotta invest in my own profit.