religious programming

Peter Alexander peter.alexander.au at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:35:24 PDT 2011

On 11/10/11 10:57 AM, Gor Gyolchanyan wrote:
> Can anyone help me out in this quest of enlightening people?

You can only enlighten people if you are enlightened.

I'm not saying that you're not, but how can you know? Do you really know
everything there is to know about computer programming, and all the
issues surrounding it? I know I don't.

In my opinion, if you want to show people the merits of D, then show
them! Write lots of amazing software in D and show it to the world via
github, reddit, etc. You're not going to convince many people by arguing
with them, but you will convince them through example.