[std.database] ORM

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Thu Oct 13 11:46:33 PDT 2011

> well, guess we have to wait for the first stuff from Steve. It is just
> that I think : design first,  implement later.

Steve is working on a level 2 piece for MySQL to get the feel for what
can be done and what can't. It is quite close to a viewable state, then
I'll be able to hear the groans!

This thread is an information gathering exercise to try to find out what
we should do at level 3. It's not going terribly well since everyone has
a different point of view. So there is top-down, and bottom-up going on,
which I think is perfectly valid.

Steve