Win32 binding replacement

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Sat Oct 15 09:54:31 PDT 2011

At the time, there were some errors in the headers and I wasn't up to tracking them down. It was also unclear whether the headers were copyrighted, though I've since found that docs surrounding the Boost license that headers aren't copyrightable.  Finally, no one has complained about lack of windows header coverage. The headers you mention are enormous, which means more program bloat and more maintenance work. I wouldn't replace what we've got unless people really want the other ones.

Sent from my iPhone