Win32 binding replacement

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Sun Oct 16 09:46:01 PDT 2011

Don Wrote:

> If it's true that headers aren't copyrightable, then I don't know why
> the MingW headers exist. Is that really true?

Headers are copyrightable just as any other work. In fact windows headers contain copyright notice:
Headers come with PSDK, one should consult its EULA to know what one can do.
I suppose mingw headers exist because either psdk headers have msvc hacks (they do, in fact, have annotations to help msvc compiler check usage correctness) or not standard-compliant or mingw headers have gcc hacks. mingw headers also have simpler structure.