The CAPI Manifesto

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 01:20:34 PDT 2011

That sounds good.
Now D projects will have a mother and a father.
Phobos is the mother, which is always there for you and is the first
one you'll go to if you need help :-)
Diemos is the father, which is the backbone of your software family,
who you rely on to do all the hard work for you. :-)

It's generally a good idea to separate our own code from an external
one, which we provide support for.
And if the "remote modules" proposal gets implemented, there would be
no problems with using Diemos if it won't get included in DMD package.