etc.curl

Jonas Drewsen jdrewsen at nospam.com
Mon Oct 17 11:24:44 PDT 2011

Den 17-10-2011 03:48, Jonathan M Davis skrev:
> On Sunday, October 16, 2011 17:28:58 Brad Roberts wrote:
>> What's the state of etc.curl?  Where is it in the review queue?
>
> It was reviewed and determined that more work was needed before voting, so
> it's going to require another review. And the author hasn't posted about it
> since. As soon as it's ready, it'll probably go to the top of the review
> queue, but as far as I know, it's not ready for further review yet.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

There is progress on std.curl (renaming is one of the review fixes) but
there has been other stuff keeping me from putting much time into it atm.

The review comments have been very useful and as a result the API will
change a bit. I personally think the improved API is much better.

I have not tried etc.curl out on anything but linux myself.

/Jonas