Introspection/Reflection/etc on Linux

J Arrizza cppgent0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:44:47 PDT 2011

Yup, didn't check for null, damn it. Can I blame it on working on it at
2:30AM? Forget the excuse, I just didn't check for null.

For future reference, the fully qualified name for SomeClass is
"SomeClass.SomeClass".   If I create class Bob in the SomeClass file
"SomeClass.Bob". The first node is the file name, the second the actual name
of the class. I imagine there is additional complications for nested
classes.

Thanks Jacob,
John

For Object.factory you need the fully qualified name, i.e.