Why the hell doesn't foreach decode strings

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Oct 20 17:20:48 PDT 2011

On Thursday, October 20, 2011 16:57 Martin Nowak wrote:
> At least it was your ∞ that revealed my bug.

The ∞ in PosInfInterval (or NegInfInterval), I presume (I don't know where
else I've used ∞)? I'd forgotten about that. Well, it's good to know that
someone is putting those to good use. I've been wondering how much the
intervals and ranges in std.datetime actually get used (which reminds me that
I need to do some work on making the ranges somewhat easier to use). In
theory, they're very useful, but I don't know how much that's actually been
shown in practice thus far.

- Jonathan M Davis