Call Michel Fortin for mfrxml library

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Thu Oct 20 21:10:30 PDT 2011

On 2011-10-21 03:47:55 +0000, Sam Hu <samhudotsamhu at gmail.com> said:

> Greetings!
>
> I once downloaded from this NG the xml library for D2,but now I can not
> find that link again.I am wondering is there any updates on this
> library,if yes,could you please provide me the link?
>
> Thanks and best regards,
> Sam

I think you're referring to my two XML modules. You're probably looking
for one of those links:

http://michelf.com/docs/d/mfr-xml-2010-10-19.zip

http://michelf.com/docs/d/mfr/xml.html
http://michelf.com/docs/d/mfr/xmltok.html

It probably work fine, but I don't intend to put much more work in it
(nor am I using it much). I made an incomplete proof of concept for a
buffered input range once from it, but I don't think that's part of the
package above.

If someone want to improve those modules and republish them, feel free.
Boost license and all.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com