typeof()

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Fri Oct 21 00:35:47 PDT 2011

Am 21.10.2011, 09:20 Uhr, schrieb Gor Gyolchanyan
<gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com>:

> Actually, the best idea would be to enable full reflection (much more
> complete, then what we have now) by default and allow to remove it on
> demand.
> Just like the methods being virtual by default, but with ability to
> make them final.

As far as I know that is just what the programmer sees. If the compiler
can verify that the method doesn't need to be virtual it will make it
static by default. In terms of RTTI it would resemble to "add RTTI to a
type only when we cannot be sure it isn't needed".