Free?

Jose Armando Garcia jsancio at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 11:06:26 PDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 4:11 AM, Russel Winder <russel at russel.org.uk> wrote:
> It funny how when it comes to licences, viral is used as a derogatory
> term, but when used in marketing, viral is a positive goal that everyone
> wants to achieve.

That is because you live in a capitalist economy. I don't find it
funny at all. I am always shock to hear what people are willing to do
and say for the pursuit of a profit. It is even more shocking when
technologist and scientist start judging technologies and innovation
based on profitability. One can one do? That is the world we live in.

-Jose