sqrt(2) must go

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 16:07:18 PDT 2011

Okay so we're thinking of allowing implicit casting now ONLY if it can be
guaranteed that the cast is lossless?

I don't see how this addresses the original question though, which was how
to resolve an ambiguous function selection? It selects the smallest one it
will fit into?
Does that mean it will always choose the double version if you pass an
int32 without any extra info narrowing its possible bounds?