Introspection/Reflection/etc on Linux

J Arrizza cppgent0 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 20:44:05 PDT 2011

Jacob, by the way, I did try flectioned and unfortunately it failed to
compile.

   http://flectioned.kuehne.cn/

According to the comments it should work in windows or linux and it should
work with D1 and D2. However I got quite a few compiler errors using:

    $ dmd -v
    DMD64 D Compiler v2.055

I tried fixing as many as I could, but at this point in my D skills, it was
beyond me.

It looked promising though. I did something similar by parsing the PE format
of Windows DLLs http://www.arrizza.com/unittesters/utx/utx.html . Kind of
kludgy though. I had to de-mangle the names in the internal PE dictionary,
making it wholly reliant on the microsoft compiler. But it worked...

John

--
John
blog: http://arrizza.blogspot.com/