Discussion on std.regex (FReD)

Alix Pexton alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.DOT.com
Mon Oct 24 04:51:15 PDT 2011

On 24/10/2011 01:46, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> If discussion is needed about std.regex voting please bring it to this
> thread as it is easier to tally votes.

I've not had a chance to have a good look through the code, but in my
very basic testing it did meet my performance and feature requirements.
I still feel however that the documentation needs more work, but not so
much as to stop me voting for.

I'll hold off on casting a vote in case I get an unexpected chance to
delve deeper, but provisionally, I'm a "Yes".

A...