Counting passed/failed unit tests

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Oct 24 13:08:50 PDT 2011

On Monday, October 24, 2011 11:23 Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> I'm not sure why it just stops after the first failing unittest
> though. What is the point of that 'failed' counter?

It's a long standing issue that when one unit test fails within a module, no
more within that module are run (though fortunately, a while back it was fixed
so that other modules' unit tests will still run). As I recall, there had to
be a change to the compiler to fix it, but I don't known/remember the details.
Certainly, the issue still stands.

- Jonathan M Davis