GSoC Mentor Summit Observations and D Marketing

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 04:38:39 PDT 2011

I think combining straight-forward uncomprimised support for both
bare-metal access AND very high-level constructs is the thing, that no
other language has dome before and D has a great shot at this.
Personally, i think it needs more high-level construct support, like
correctly implemented dynamic typing support.
The C part of D is great: it deals with low-level stuff like a champ,
but the Pythin part is not so good: high-level and abstract concepts
are still a tricky thing to do.

We need to get high ;-)