Compiler patch for runtime reflection

Jonny Dee jonnyd at gmx.net
Tue Oct 25 06:40:47 PDT 2011

Hi,

I would love to see runtime reflection be available in D. I am currently reading Walter Bright's "The D
Programming Language" and with every page I read I became more and more fascinated and enthusiastic
about D. But then I started to wonder why I haven't read about runtime reflection yet, so I did some Internet
research and was a bit disappointed this feature isn't available. D is really cool, it's not only C done right,
but also Java and C#. Actually, to me, it's one of the best programming language available yet. It's really a
pitty RTTI is not available. So I hope your approach will somehow influence D's future :)

Keep going,
Jonny