dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 13:11:58 PDT 2011

Dimitry's FReD library review looks to have been a success.  (Not sure if
voting is technically over but it doesn't exactly look like it's going to come
down to the wire.)  Congratulations, Dimitry.  What's next in the review
queue?  From my memory of previous times we've had this discussion, things
completely ready and still in queue are (in no particular order):

Jesse Philips's CSV parser

Jose Garcia's logging library

Jonas Drewsen's Curl wrapper

SQLite API (?)  I don't remember whose this was or whether we decided to forgo
this until a more general database API is created.

We also have the following that, as of last time I checked, were close to
ready and may be ready to go soon:

std.parallel_algorithm, by me.  (I took a long hiatus from working on this.  I
think I just had a few more functions to add, plus some documentation and cleanup.

std.variant (new and improved, by Robert Jacques.)