phobos alt.

bls bizprac at orange.fr
Sat Oct 29 16:20:15 PDT 2011

I am watching D since about 4 years now.

Still no std.collection. For whatever reasons several approaches to
bring in an usable collection module has been mission impossible.
Just want to mention Ben Hinkle D1 , Uwe Salomon D1 , and now Steven
Schveighoffer D2, not to forget Ant D1 (the GTKD initiator)

Just for Phobos noobs
Ben Hinkle - Not on the radar anymore
has written a Java like collection module (including a concurrent
collections)

Uwe Salomon - Went away
has written a QT like collection module (and more)

Steven Schveighoffer - Surprisingly still there
is the author of dcollections (BOOST LICENSE Range-I-fied)

NONE of these libraries made it into Phobos..

So instead of complaining I would like to suggest that we implement an
alt.xml
alt.collection
atl.gui,win
guess you get it :)