Review of Jesse Phillips's CSV Parser

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Sun Oct 30 10:42:21 PDT 2011

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:02:26 +0000, Jesse Phillips wrote:

> Thank you for the response, only one more follow-up question.
>
> Records
> Record

If it's any consolation, I'm suffering from similar questions to myself
in my naming of structs and methods for my database interface experiments.

Since it is rather a short step from a generic 'CSV' interface to a
database interface, you may be determining the terminology that I should
use. I should really divert for a day and look at what you have done. It
would be interesting to see if I could write a similar interface over
your stuff.

But there's so much to do!

Steve