The D players

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Sun Oct 30 11:18:55 PDT 2011

I'm probably slightly crazy, but I have this urge to associate the
digitalmars.D group with some well known group of leaders.

Now I'd guess that still the best-known bunch would still be the allied
leaders from WW2.

So I guess that whether he likes it or not, I have to cast Walter as
Churchill - it was he who took on the burden in the first place.

But the others. Who is Roosevelt, who Eisenhower, Montgomery, Patton and
so on? And most provocatively, who is Stalin?

A little relaxation - let's hear your views.

Steve