The D players

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Oct 30 21:00:11 PDT 2011

On 10/30/2011 11:18 AM, Steve Teale wrote:
> who is Stalin?

"One pointer bug is a tragedy. A million pointer bugs is a statistic."
    - Joseph Ceelin.

"Are you laboring under the impression that I can compile this code of yours? I
can't even open the file."
    - Franklin D. Rubysvelt

"Now I want you to remember that no programmer ever made an app work by
following best practices. He made it work by making the other poor dumb
programmer work his ass off."
    - George S. Phppon

"The inherent vice of static typing is the unequal sharing of bugs; the inherent
virtue of dynamic typing is the equal sharing of crashes."
    - Winston C#arphill