Would You Bet $100,000,000 on D?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Sep 19 12:13:14 PDT 2011

On 2011-09-19 18:56, Trass3r wrote:
> Am 19.09.2011, 18:43 Uhr, schrieb Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com>:
>>> We really need a proper tool to convert C/C++ headers, probably based on
>>> Clang.
>>
>> It's in the works: https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/clang
>> It's currently most focused on porting Objective-C headers. Don't
>> count on it in the near future.
>
> I know, but didn't you say it's more of a patch/hack rather than using
> the rewrite facilities or whatever?

It does use the rewrite facilities. Maybe I said it was a hack how it's
incorporated with clang. It's not built as a plugin and it doesn't use
clang as a library. The repository contains the whole clang source code
and I've added a new rewriter. It works just as the existing Objective-C
rewriter that rewrite Objective-C to C or C++.

--
/Jacob Carlborg