Is there a CPAN, CheeseShop, Hackage or NPM for D?

Chris Dew cmsdew at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 04:37:48 PDT 2011

Hi Jacob,

It's great to see that someone's working on this.

Will your design cope with the situation as follows:

ModA 1.0.0 requires ModB >=1.0.0 <2.0.0 and ModC >=1.0.0 <2.0.0
ModB 1.0.0 requires ModD >=1.0.0 <2.0.0
ModC 1.0.0 requires ModD >=2.0.0 <3.0.0
ModD 1.0.0 and 2.0.0 are both available with different interfaces and semantics.

Could I recommend SemVer? http://semver.org/

Thanks,

Chris.