C compatibility module for phobos.

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Sep 21 15:53:01 PDT 2011

On Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:59 Gor F. Gyolchanyan wrote:
> Thanks! I never new that module existed! It's not mentioned in dpl.org.

Very little of druntime has any documentation - particularly the stuff which
is just C bindings. We should probably go through there and put empty ddoc
comments on them so that they can actually be put in the online docs. The
actual documentation of what they do can be left to the normal C
documentation, since they're C bindings, but just having empty ddoc comments
makes it possible to list in the documentation what we have bindings for.

- Jonathan M Davis