__restrict, architecture intrinsics vs asm, consoles, and other

so so at so.so
Thu Sep 22 16:00:50 PDT 2011

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:07:25 +0300, Andrei Alexandrescu

> I think we should put swizzle in std.numeric once and for all. Is anyone
> interested in taking up that task?

You mean some helper functions to be used in user structures? Because i
don't know of any structure in std.numerics that could use it.
We first need to improve opDispatch. Currently i think no one know how it
works or how it was intended to work.
It refuses to except a few things which i think it should.

For example:

A {
opDispatch(string)()
opDispatch(string)() const
}

A a, b;
a.fun = b.run; // This should be perfectly fine.