Vote on region allocator

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 14:13:20 PDT 2011

BTW, since the latest revision didn't get much review, I recommend we allow
"conditional yes" votes.  If you find some small issue that you think really needs
fixing, I think it's perfectly reasonable to say something like "yes, but please
fix X.".

== Quote from Jonathan M Davis (jmdavisProg at gmx.com)'s article