std.benchmark is in reviewable state

so so at so.so
Sun Sep 25 20:23:58 PDT 2011

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 06:14:59 +0300, Andrej Mitrovic
<andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm thinking we could shorten the function names. benchmarkResume is a
> mouthful, and we already came to the conclusion that we shouldn't
> repeat module names in function names. But I'm all out of ideas for
> naming things, sorry. :)

All the workarounds to this (that i know of) instead of solving the issue,
makes the situation worse. I guess the C way was the best.
benchmark::Resume, benchmark.Resume benchmarkResume. This is palatable to
me, what i hate to see is things like array.Array.