std.benchmark is in reviewable state

so so at so.so
Sun Sep 25 20:55:01 PDT 2011

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 04:08:45 +0300, Andrei Alexandrescu

> I've had a good time with std.benchmark today and made it ready for
> submission to Phobos. As a perk I've added the %h format specifier,
> which formats a number in human-readable form using SI prefixes.
>
> For those interested in discussing this prior to the formal review
> process, the code is at:
>
> https://github.com/andralex/phobos/blob/benchmark/std/benchmark.d
> https://github.com/andralex/phobos/blob/benchmark/std/format.d
>
> and the dox at
>
> http://erdani.com/d/web/phobos-prerelease/std_benchmark.html
> http://erdani.com/d/web/phobos-prerelease/std_format.html
>
> Comments and suggestions are welcome. If possible, it would be great if
> this submission were given a bump in the priority queue. This is because
> with robust benchmarking in Phobos we can ask new, performance-sensitive
> submissions, to add benchmarking.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

I know it does same thing under the hood. Yet, wouldn't

this(AutoStart autostart)
     {
         if(autostart)
             start();
     }

be better off something explicit like:

this(AutoStart autostart=AutoStart.no)
     {
         if(Autostart.yes == autostart)
             start();
     }

It overwrites default constructor but then again it is explicit.
Maybe i am completely of the hook and there is a phobos/D consensus like
"leave the def. ctor alone!"