DMD 2.055 Crashing on Windows 7 x64

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 07:55:42 PDT 2011

DMD 2.055 seems to be crashing on my computer (Windows 7 x64).

When I press Debug, I see it's doing so in CloseHandle, probably because
I've turned on "Enable close exception" with Visual Studio's "Global
Flags" tool. (It takes a reboot to take effect.)

So this means there's an incorrect handle being used somewhere... but
interestingly, by the time it crashes, the output file is already
produced. I don't have the time to make a debug build right now, but I
thought I'd mention this so that it could be looked into at some point.