DMD 2.055 Crashing on Windows 7 x64 (So is my D program)

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:38:10 PDT 2011

> On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:05:44 -0400, Walter Bright
> <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
>
>> On 9/26/2011 8:06 AM, Mehrdad wrote:
>>> Actually, I just found out that the program itself crashes the same
>>> way, too.
>>
>> What program?
>
> I think he means both dmd and the program it generates crash in the
> same way.
>
> -Steve
Right; what Steve said. The program is empty.

It seems to be failing in the _close() method, but ONLY when I run it
from my text editor, SciTE. It runs fine from the command prompt.

I don't believe it's a problem with the text editor (since it's just a
pipe, and since it works fine with other languages) but I'll keep
looking. Does anyone happen to know if there's a stray _close() method
in snn.lib that closes a handle that might be already closed?