DMD 2.055 Crashing on Windows 7 x64 (So is my D program)

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:52:02 PDT 2011

> Hm... its hard for me to say.  Why would it be calling _close before
> main() is called?  Very strange.  Is there any more stack information?
>
> Can you get it to crash by using a pipe from the command line?
>
> In other words:
>
> myprogram | more
>
> or echo hi | miprogram
>
> ?
>
> If this isn't killing the program in the same way, then it might be a
> different issue than the one I fixed.
>
> -Steve

Nope, pipes/redirections from the command prompt are all fine -- it just
crashes when run from SciTE (and also Notepad++, which I just verified).

After somewhat painful debugging, it seems like the stack trace is a
little off -- it actually happens when _exit() is called, which in turn
calls _fcloseall() or something.

Not sure what else I can do about it, though -- it's pretty clear the
handle was destroyed sometime before, but I don't know when.