Anonymous function syntax

Christophe travert at phare.normalesup.org
Tue Sep 27 00:26:10 PDT 2011

"Martin Nowak" , dans le message (digitalmars.D:145209), a écrit :
> 2. D is not a functional language, using the implies arrow in 'a =>
> write(1, a.ptr, a.length)' creates a horribly association.

I may repeat myself, but I think -> is a better symbol than =>. => is
not just a mistyped comparison operator, it is also, like Martin say,
the imply arrow in mathematical language. -> looks like mathematical
function notation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Function_%28mathematics%29#Notation
although strictly speaking it should be |-> (but that one is horrible).

I like both => / -> and (){} notations, both having advantages and
inconvenients.

--
Christophe