dmd for ARM

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 21:33:12 PDT 2011

On 9/27/2011 11:52 PM, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> GDC is only one release behind DMD: https://bitbucket.org/goshawk/gdc/
> wiki/Home

Actually, that wiki is outdated. GDC is fully up to date with DMD 2.055.
  As far as I can tell, it has no more showstopper bugs on x86/x64
Linux.  In the past few days (since the last showstopper bug got fixed)
I've started using it for real work, mostly because its codegen is
faster than DMD's and because I want to help wring out whatever bugs
remain so that we can say we multiple implementations, at least one of
which is working, up-to-date and fully open source.  Even LDC, which
isn't as well maintained, is only one release behind.