new frontend written in D

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 07:45:07 PDT 2011

I agree, that rewriting the language is not a good idea until the
current version is fully studied, so i don't want D3 either. D2 is
good enough for now.
But I don't have D2 because most of what makes it unique isn't
implemented or is buggy. And i still won't have it for a long long
time (I really want classes in CTFE, for example).