DDMD and such.

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:04:58 PDT 2011

I was thinking more of a run-time D interpreter as a library solution.
One of D's features could be the ability to interpret itself at
run-time as a script of some sort. Having a compiler as a library
solution would further improve this by generating DLLs from given code
programmatically and return symbols. This would be even better, then
java's dynamic class loading.