Deimos - ODE bindings

q66 quaker66 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 11:35:21 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 1 April 2012 at 18:32:05 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 4/1/2012 7:11 AM, q66 wrote:
>> I'm currently writing ODE plain C-D bindings and I have a
>> question about
>> requirements for inclusion into Deimos; is it required to keep
>> the original
>> documentation comments in the .d files? I see all Deimos
>> projects include them,
>> but IMO they are not too useful, as they are already present
>> in the C headers,
>> they just make it look ugly.
>
> I'd like them so that someone can easily compare the D versions
> with the C versions. Leaving the comments in will make that
> comparison easier.

Figured so. I was asking because I ported ODE D bindings from
Derelict 2 to Derelict 3 and making it without comments would be
basically just about some sed processing. Anyway, I've been
working on it in the meantime and finished it, leaving the
original comments intact, as well as complete ODE 0.12 API macros
and odemath inclusive: https://github.com/quaker66/ODE-D It's
structured like any other Deimos project.