Deimos - ODE bindings

q66 quaker66 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 13:37:03 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 1 April 2012 at 20:32:00 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 4/1/2012 1:12 PM, q66 wrote:
>> Cool. I'll try to get some other lib bindings up in the future
>> as well. :)
>
> That would be most appreciated.

I'm preparing my game engine for possible migration to D. Means I
need all the libs ready, they already are, some of them are
supplied by the Derelict project. But, there is this thing with
dynamic loading of libs at runtime. I need the possibility of
static linkage so having Deimos style bindings would surely be
nice.

I'm also binding Enlightenment Foundation Libraries
(http://enlightenment.org/p.php?p=about&l=en) to D, featuring low
level (plain) and high level bindings. It's a lot of separate
libraries, and E SVN has a special directory for bindings to
various languages, so I'm yet unsure whether to get it into
Deimos or to E SVN.