GSoC 2012 Proposal: Continued Work on a D Linear Algebra library (SciD - std.linalg)

Cristi Cobzarenco cristi.cobzarenco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:00:31 PDT 2012

Yet another follow-up, sorry. I changed the proposal quite a bit
trying to do a better job at separating the very specific technical
content from the rest of the proposal which should make is easier to
read for people who didn't work on the library - this, I imagine, was
a hurdle for people who might have otherwise wanted to give feedback.
Also, in the meantime I found out there was a template for proposals,
having not seen it, I hadn't used. So the new structure reflects that
template more closely, too. Here's the link:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/cristicbz/41002#

---
Cristi Cobzarenco
BSc in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science
University of Edinburgh
Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/cristi.cobzarenco