Custom attributes (again)

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 05:31:34 PDT 2012

On 5 April 2012 15:04, Paulo Pinto <pjmlp at progtools.org> wrote:

>   as a workaround would marker interfaces help to solve your problem for
> the time being?

I don't think it'd suit my purposes implemented as an interface for a
variety of reasons:
  I need to be able to attribute many different types of things; data
members, static functions, methods, etc.
  I need to be able to annotate 'loose' things at module scope.
  The whole point of the system is that it doesn't enforce a rigid
interface. From my examples above, these items could be basically anything,
anywhere.