IDE Support for D

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 21:16:05 PDT 2012

On Friday, 6 April 2012 at 02:59:05 UTC, crudbug wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am looking for a good IDE to start learning D. Coming from a
> Java world where eclipse is the standard, I feel not having a
> good IDE support is the major issue D faces to go mainstream.

There are many efforts to bring a good IDE to do, as you have
seen. I like Vim, but if you want an IDE, choose one, use it,
submit bug reports/requests, promote it with a blog post about
how to set it up. Blog about the frustrations it has brought.

There is much to be done, but it is most important that people
contribute what they enjoy contributing.