DIP16: Transparently substitute module with package

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:58:47 PDT 2012

Le 06/04/2012 20:03, David Gileadi a écrit :
> On 4/6/12 10:52 AM, deadalnix wrote:
>> Good point. That is an argument for package.d, all.d or _.d .
>
> Or [packagename].d, where [packagename] is the name of its sibling
> folder (std/algorithm.d in the case of std/algorithm/sort.d).

No, because in this case, this isn't in the same folder. Still I prefer
that opetion because :

1/ You mostly distribute lib as archives, or in a managed way (package
manager, build system, etc . . .)
2/ It is simpler as import a.b.c always does the same thing, and other
solution introduce complexity in that process, and possible cases of error.