IDE Support for D

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 16:05:52 PDT 2012

On 7 April 2012 01:54, Matt Peterson <ricochet1k at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 6 April 2012 at 06:40:02 UTC, Gour wrote:
>
>> Otherwise, I'm considering to use Geany and/or buy SublimeText2.
>>

> I use Sublime Text 2, and it is a great editor. You can try it for free,
> there's just a nag dialog that opens occasionally.

I use VisualD, and it's currently borderline. It has recently gained the
minimum useful feature set, but still has quite a few bugs. It's promising
though. Hoping there is a new release soon with a few of the critical bugs
fixed >_<

If there was a SublimeText integration, I would pay good money for it...
(actually, I would pay good money for VisualD too if it became solid)